New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Next government should take 'immediate action' to boost nurse numbers - BBC News
Immediate action must be taken by the next government to increase the number of NHS nurses, a report warns.
Help by adding tags...
Government 'chasing headlines on NHS', says doctors' union - BBC News
- Doctors' union the BMA says ministers have chased headlines rather than tackling the real issues facing the NHS in England.
Bacteria Mind Map
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- Spectrum of antimicrobials