New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Peer Teaching Programme Handbook
- Designed to guide first year medical students through their first experience on the wards
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
A Comical Guide to the Delirium OSCE Station
- A Comical Guide to the Delerium OSCE Station is one of a series of comic strip guides created during a 3rd year SSC project to develop mental health e-learning resources for 3rd year medical studen...
- Chromosomal Abnormalities Chromosomal abnormalities are a very common cause of spontaneous miscarriage. Most commonly a child with a chromosomal abnormality will not survive to birth. However, ther...
The Arterial Highway
- Metaphors and analogies have long been used to turn complex medical concepts into everyday ones, albeit with fancy terminology. Having been involved with many 3D animations on the topics of Blood P...
Dog Fight Against NHS Privatisation
- Last Saturday on ITV’s The Jonathon Ross Show, TV personality and comedian Rufus Hound announced that his candidacy for the European Parliamentary elections in May, standing for the single issue Na...
Pharmacology Introductory Principles - USMLE Tutorial
- http://www.usmlesuccess.net A look at the high-yield principles of Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacodynamics - essential USMLE Step 1 information. Download your FR...