New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
World’s first head transplant volunteer could experience something "worse than death”
"I would not wish this on anyone," says top surgeon.
Help by adding tags...
30-year-old Russian man volunteers for world's first human head transplant
- Valery Spiridonov, a 30-year-old computer scientist with a rare genetic muscle wasting disease, is to become the first person to undergo the world's first human head transplant.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Transplant surgeon who fast tracked patients is found not guilty of attempted manslaughter
- An organ transplantation surgeon who allegedly manipulated data to make some patients seem sicker than they were so that they could be moved up the waiting list for donated livers has been found no...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.