New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Figure 1 - Medical Cases
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Community Manager - United Kingdom
Posted over 4 years ago
Updated version available here: https://meducation.net/resources/40123-Sigmoid-volvulus
Gastroenterology Presentation (& some Abdominal Surgery Stuff!)
- Another presentation covering the GI tract. All information is from NICE guidance & Clinical Knowledge Summaries & Oxford Handbooks. Images either made by me or from Google. Feedback is apprecia...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
- When we talk about lung cancer, we are generally referring to tumour of the bronchus. 95% of lung cancers are carcinoma of the bronchus 2% are alveolar tumours 3% are benign or less invasive malign...
Cardiovascular examination - OSCE Guide | Geeky Medics
- A clear concise, step by step, OSCE guide, demonstrating cardiovascular examination, including a video demonstration.
Figure 1 Website
- Medical instagram, plenty of emergency and other related topics reside! From interpreting ECGs & reading X-rays, there is plenty to contribute to!
- Clear example of a sigmoid volvulus. Notice the inverted U tube appearance. Source: https://app.figure1.com/image/0/529d648498e0b55c4f000388?f=1
Drugs used in cardiovascular disease
- A summary of the common drugs used to treat cardiovascular disease, as well as their mechanism of action.
The Digestive System: Functional Anatomy & Physiology of Chemical Digestion and Absorption
- A beautifully illustrated walk through the alimentary canal. See the entire gastrointestinal tract on a single page!