New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Early Intervention - Rethink Mental Illness, the mental health charity
Early Intervention Teams – services for early psychosis
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Multidisciplinary mental health team
- MR. JAYESH V. PATIDAR
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Pharmacology Application in Athletic Training
- Here's the information students need to know about how drugs work and how they can affect athletic performance. Through "real life" scenarios, students gain insights into the application of pharmac...
- The Newest Edition Of Best-Selling Chronic Illness Continues To Focus On The Various Aspects Of Chronic Illness That Influence Both Patients And Their Families. Topics Include The Sociological, Psy...
Signs and Symptoms in Family Medicine
- Signs and Symptoms in Family Medicine, by Paul M. Paulman, MD et al, provides a unique evidence-based approach to diagnosis based on presenting signs. Focusing on the most common diagnoses observed...
Encyclopedia of Stress: A-D
- Stress is generally defined as a strain upon a bodily organ or mental power. Depending on its duration and intensity, stress can have short- or long-lasting effects: it has been linked to heart dis...
Lipid Metabolism in Normoxic and Ischemic Heart
- During recent decades, bewildering progress has occurred in the field of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. Progress has been extraordinarily rapid primarily because of the challenge for finding ...