New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Doc Costs Outpace Doc Pay Long-Term in SGR Bill, Says CMS
By 2048, Medicare rates under the SGR repeal bill — now before the Senate — would be lower than if Congress had allowed an SGR-triggered pay cut of 21% to occur, the CMS chief actuary said.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials