New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Atrial Fibrillation Care: Put the Catheter (and Rx Pad) Down
Electrophysiology's watershed moment is the growing acceptance that AF is not fixable with ablation and drugs as long as the underlying causes are left untreated.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
First use of new ablation catheter in US offers improved atrial fibrillation treatment
- Dr. Daniel Melby, an investigator at the Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation, performed the first atrial fibrillation ablation in the US using Biosense Webster's new THERMOCOOL SMARTTOUCH SF con...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Atrial fibrillation: management | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- This guideline covers diagnosing and managing atrial fibrillation in adults. It aims to ensure that people receive the best management to help prevent harmful complications, in particular stroke an...
Heart Failure with Atrial Fibrillation - Nutrition Considerations
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials