New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New App Helps People Connect With Those Suffering From Dementia
Frieda Rozbruch was always a smart, capable, self-reliant woman. She survived the Holocaust, spoke seven languages and cooked up nine-course meals for th...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Public Release: Being underweight in middle age associated with increased dementia risk
- Middle-aged people who are underweight are a third more likely to develop dementia than people of similar age with a healthy BMI, according to new research published in The Lancet Diabetes & Endocr...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Psychiatry Lecture: Dementia
- A presentation on ‘Dementia’ that systematically goes through the following: 1. Definition 2. Description of features 3. Behavioural and Psychological Sympto...
Change in Humor May Be Early Sign of Dementia
- An altered sense of humor -- switching away from subtle comedy to obvious simple jokes or laughing at inappropriate situations -- could be an early sign of dementia, a new study suggests.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more