New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Cold Reality That's Set In After Last Year's Ice Bucket Challenge
Like so many people this past summer, I did the ice bucket challenge for ALS. I imagine many of you read that and thought: "Oh yeah... that." I was chall...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Between Extremes: Health Effects of Heat and Cold
- Recent studies have uncovered a complex and unexpected relationship between temperature and public health.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!