New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
TWiV 331: Why is this outbreak different from all other outbreaks? | This Week in Virology
The TWiV team discusses the possible association of the respiratory pathogen enterovirus D68 with neurological disease.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Link found between migraine and Parkinson's
- New research has found there may be an association with migraine in middle age and the development of Parkinson’s disease later in life.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Diseases of male genital system
- simplified drawing of the pathology of male genital system
Respiratory diseases 1
Respiratory diseases 2
Gates funds surveillance site to prevent next big epidemic
- The US philanthropist Bill Gates has announced a $75m (£50m; €67m) grant to fund six disease surveillance sites in poor countries, aimed at catching the next large scale epidemic early.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more