New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Spinal reflexes in brain death
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
What is Thalamic syndrome?
- What is thalamic syndrome?
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
how to differentiate coma and locked in?
- what are the important features differentiating locked in state from coma clinically and in investigation wise?
how to induce coma for medical purpose?
- where do we induce coma?
EM Mindset: Andrew Sloas - Emergentologist - emdocs
- Continuing with our EM Mindset series, here is another piece by Dr. Sloas to kick off Monday. We are a life and death subspecialty as emergentologist
Harvard Neurosurgeon Confirms The Afterlife Exists
- By Steven Bancarz| Do we have a soul? Is there life after death? The afterlife is something that has been experienced by countless people since recorded
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!