New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
'Rational Suicide' Talk Increasing Among 'Healthy' Elderly
Although rarely discussed in the field of psychiatry, the idea of 'rational suicide' seems to be increasing among relatively healthy elderly patients who have no signs of mental illness.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Under-reported suicides: Hiding or compounding the tragedy
- A new study has revealed that suicide figures may not be as accurate as they are reported, with key Western countries having a higher suicide rate than that reported in official figures...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.