New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Latest Medical News, Clinical Trials, Guidelines: Today on Medscape
Get the latest medical news, clinical trial coverage, drug updates, journal articles, CME activities & more on Medscape. A free resource for physicians.â
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The NHS: What we weren't told during the election - BBC News
- Politicians could not stop talking about the health service during the election. But did we get the full story?
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
How this couch changed everything - BBC News
- How did psychiatry become linked with one particular item of furniture?
Do you really need to take 10,000 steps a day to keep fit? - BBC News
- It's the aim set by Fitbit and other fitness trackers.
Are nurses the new doctors? - BBC News
- With pressure growing on the NHS, nurses are taking on more and more of the responsibilities of doctors. Could this be the way to make stretched resources stretch even further?
Health & Medical News Daily
- Health & Medical News Daily, by Physicians First Messages: updated automatically with a curated selection of articles, blog posts, videos and photos.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!