New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Kidney Embryology Made Simple
A nice video to explain it.
Help by adding tags...
The Kidney and its Major Hormones
- Conference style poster regarding Renal Endocrinology.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Renal SBAs for 3rd years (with answers)
- Document including some renal SBAs for 3rd years (with answers)
Overview of Renal Physiology Schematic
- Great Schematic for the Renal Physio includes hormones action and their sites, the various electrolyte transporters and some associated deficiencies.
Nephrology - Kidney Physiology Overview
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpblZXR0JiVGRkR2M/edit?usp=sharing
Horseshoe Kidney – www.urology-textbook.com
- A horseshoe kidney is the fusion of the lower poles of both kidneys ventral of the aorta, the fusion is called isthmus of the horseshoe kidney and consists of connective tissue or renal parenchyma,...
Urology UK : MCQ/EMQ
- Urology UK : A site for Urologists in training which contains articles and
Medical MindMaps for USMLE Step 1: Kidney Embryology
- Funny and Creative Mind Maps & Mnemonics that really help you better understand the magic and abstract medical world. Specially for USMLE Step1 students... Don't forget to buy your First Aid Step 1...