New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
OSCE: History Taking. Dementia vs Depression
Help by adding tags...
Useful OSCE from trickcyclists.co.uk.
on Thursday 16th April 2015
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Dementia team award
- Dementia care today has a higher profile, helped by the government’s dementia strategy and driven by the enthusiasm of clinicians to seize the moment and make a difference. Nigel Hawkes presents th...
Double Trouble: Depression Plus Diabetes Boosts Dementia Risk
- Depression and diabetes raise the risk for dementia. Together they post the greatest risk, particularly in individuals younger than 65 years.
Cognivue Automated Cerebral Assessment System FDA Approved to Detect Early Signs of Dementia |
- Cognitive assessment for detecting early signs of dementia and for tracking therapy effectiveness is normally performed by trained professionals using spec
The village where people have dementia – and fun
- How is society to look after the ever-growing number of people with dementia? A curiously uplifting care home near Amsterdam may have the answers
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...