New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
Ultra-short presentation on abdominal pain. The presentation is only a overview rather than a comprehensive presentation of all the causes of back pain.
on Sunday 19th April 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- A short presentation looking at the epidemiology, pathology and treatment of back pain.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Commonly prescribed painkiller not effective in controlling lower back pain
- A new study in the journal Neurology shows that pregabalin is not effective in controlling the pain associated with lumbar spinal stenosis, the most common type of chronic lower back pain...
How to Approach Chest Pain
- Ahmed Zaafran MD presents clinical aspects of the chest pain including how to approach the chief complaint of chest pain.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more