New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Fatty Acid, Triglyceride, Phospholipid Synthesis and Metabolism
The lipid synthesis and metabolism page provides a detailed description of the structure, synthesis and metabolism of fatty acids, triglycerides, and phospholipids.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
History Taking & Risk Assessment and Mental State Examination
- From the Academic Unit of Psychiatry
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Criteria for Manic Episode
- Information on the criteria for a manic episode by The American Psychiatric Association.
Taking a Psychiatric History
- Notes by Jason Hancock
Physiology of the pancreatic α-cell and glucagon secretion: role in glucose homeostasis and diabetes
- The secretion of glucagon by pancreatic α-cells plays a critical role in the regulation of glycaemia. This hormone counteracts hypoglycaemia and opposes insulin actions by s...
Top 10 Controversial Psychiatric Disorders
- The history of psychiatry is littered with impassioned fights over controversial diagnoses.