New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Age- and gender-related normal left ventricular deformation assessed by cardiovascular magnetic resonance feature tracking Via PubMed
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson. 2015 Mar 10;17(1):25. doi: 10.1186/s12968-015-0123-3.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Gender Differences in Clinical Confidence: A Nationwide Surv... : Academic Medicine
- Purpose: The number of women physicians is increasing in Japan. The authors investigated gender diff
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials