New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Maintenance Fluid Requirements in Children: the “4-2-1 Rule”
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Jean Piaget | Cognitive Theory | Simply Psychology
- Jean Piaget was the first psychologist to make a systematic study of cognitive development. He was interested both in how children learnt and in how they thought.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Computerized Decision Support Linked to Better BMIs in Kids
- Computerized decision support plus educational materials improved body mass index in children in a 1-year randomized trial.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!