New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Girls face 'sharp rise in emotional problems' - BBC News
The number of schoolgirls at risk of emotional problems has risen sharply in the last five years, a study suggests.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
BMJ articles 'overestimated statin risk by 20 times' - BBC News
- Sir Rory Collins and Dr Fiona Godley discuss the news that two articles claiming statins may be unsafe are to be investigated and could be retracted by the British Medical Journal.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
The dark side of the humble barbeque - BBC News
- One of the deadliest risks from BBQ cooking happens once the flames have gone out.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Spectrum of antimicrobials