New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Scientists call for stop to 'one-size-fits-all' weight loss plans - BBC News
Doctors need to move beyond 'one-size-fits-all' approach to tackling obesity, say scientists in Sheffield.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Weight loss surgery reduces diabetes risk - BBC News
- Weight loss surgery can dramatically reduce the odds of developing type 2 diabetes, according to a major study.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Sunscreen lotions failing protection tests, says Which? - BBC News
- Two of the UK's most popular brands of sunscreen lotion do not offer as much sun protection as they claim, says consumer organisation, Which?
The NHS: What we weren't told during the election - BBC News
- Politicians could not stop talking about the health service during the election. But did we get the full story?
How this couch changed everything - BBC News
- How did psychiatry become linked with one particular item of furniture?
Do you really need to take 10,000 steps a day to keep fit? - BBC News
- It's the aim set by Fitbit and other fitness trackers.
Weight loss surgery 'cures half of type-2 diabetes cases' - BBC News
- Weight loss surgery cures half of patients with type-2 diabetes, for at least five years, a study suggests.