New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cystic fibrosis boy's Facebook pills video gets 650,000 hits - BBC News
An online video of a six-year-old boy swallowing tablets for cystic fibrosis is viewed more than 650,000 times.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Unraveling cystic fibrosis puzzle, taking it personally matters
- In the genetic disorder cystic fibrosis (CF), the most severe symptoms are recurring episodes of lung inflammation and bacterial infection (known as 'exacerbations') that happen from one to...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Dramatic rise expected in adults living with cystic fibrosis
- The number of people living with cystic fibrosis into adulthood is expected to increase dramatically by 2025, prompting calls for the development of adult cystic fibrosis services to meet the...
Cystic fibrosis drug offers hope to patients - BBC News
- A "groundbreaking" cystic fibrosis therapy could profoundly improve quality of life, say doctors.
Using positive expiratory pressure physiotherapy to clear the airways of people with cystic fibrosis | Cochrane
- We reviewed the evidence on the effect of positive expiratory pressure (PEP) physiotherapy to clear the airways of people with cystic fibrosis.
Gene therapy stabilises lungs of cystic fibrosis patients - BBC News
- A gene therapy has stabilised and slightly improved cystic fibrosis in some of 136 patients in a trial.
Gene therapy treatment for cystic fibrosis patients - BBC News
- Trials suggest a new gene therapy treatment for cystic fibrosis patients could be available within five years.