New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Fatal silence: Why do so many fortysomething men kill themselves? - BBC News
Men are much more at risk of suicide than women in the UK. Simon Jack, whose father killed himself, has tried to find out why.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Male suicide rates: 'My father left and took his own life' - BBC News
- Suicide claims thousands of lives every year - but figures show that men are around four times more likely to kill themselves than women.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Providing menstrual dignity for homeless women - BBC News
- Two women from Hertfordshire are backing a campaign to provide free sanitary products for homeless women.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more