New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mental health and the death of the 'headclutcher' picture - BBC News
A campaign backed by Stephen Fry has been launched to try and change media portrayals of mental health. But what is wrong with the ones currently used?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Child mental health issues 'missed' - BBC News
- Thousands of young people may be "slipping through the net" because adults do not spot the warning signs of mental health problems, experts say.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Ebola: Mental health tips for survivors - BBC News
- The BBC explores the impact Ebola can have on a person's mental health and asks what those affected can do to help themselves and others.
Herring: Comedy should tackle mental health issues - BBC News
- Comedians should tackle issues such as depression as there is no subject that is beyond being joked about, Richard Herring tells Victoria Derbyshire.
Mental health counselling 'opens wounds' - Jake Mills - BBC News
- Jake Mills, a comedian who attempted to take his own life after suffering with mental health problems, says he "started dreading counselling".
A good death: Can guidelines really help? - BBC News
- Can guidelines from the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence improve our final moments, asks Smitha Mundasad.