New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
CPAP and Non-Invasive Ventilation in 5 minutes
Help by adding tags...
CPAP and non-invasive ventilation: a basic introduction to what it is in 5 minutes
Shared on Wednesday 22nd April 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Non-invasive ventilation - BiPAP
- Teaching session on NIV, specifically BiPAP. Discuss definition, use, indications, contraindications, setting up, monitoring, escalating, weaning and palliation. Ends with some clinical scenarios...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
ABG & VBG - Arterial and Venous Blood Gas - interpreting results
A guide to intravenous fluids (IV)
- This video provides a general guide to choosing and administering intravenous fluids on the wards.
Does non-invasive ventilation worsen or improve patients with concurrent heart failure?
- I have heard that non-invasive ventilation can worsen heart failure. However I have also heard it can improve those with heart failure, I think because it redces the preload on the heart by reducin...
CPAP and Non-Invasive Ventilation in 5 minutes - YouTube
- CPAP and non-invasive ventilation: a basic introduction to what it is in 5 minutes
Paediatric Respiratory Medicine
- Paediatric Respiratory Medicine, second edition remains the first point of reference for those faced with treating acute or chronic respiratory problems. The handbook discusses the approach to clin...