New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Training future doctors: how does medical education need to adapt?
From teaching compassion to raising the standards of postgrad courses, experts from across the sector discuss how universities can improve training
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Taught by the web: tomorrow's doctors are being educated online
- From Twitter groups, to online revision sites, medical students are going online to hone their skills
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…