New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Should vitamin D supplements be recommended to prevent chronic diseases?
Do not recommend vitamin D supplements to prevent chronic disease because clear evidence of benefit does not currently exist and adverse effects cannot be excluded
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Should vitamin D supplements be recommended to prevent chronic diseases? | The BMJ
- Do not recommend vitamin D supplements to prevent chronic disease because clear evidence of benefit does not currently exist and adverse effects cannot be excluded - currently located behind a payw...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.