New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
First drug is approved under scheme that gives patients access to unlicensed medicines
The first drug to be made available to patients in the United Kingdom before it is formally licensed will be pembrolizumab, a treatment for advanced melanoma.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The management of chronic breathlessness in patients with advanced and terminal illness
- Breathlessness should be measured routinely in patients with advanced disease and can be reduced by appropriate treatment
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.