New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mechanical Ventilation Explained Clearly | 5 of 5
Understand the process of liberating (weaning) patients from a mechanical ventilator and extubation with this clear explanation from Dr. Roger Seheult. Video...
Help by adding tags...
Modes of Mechanical Ventilation
- A discussion of the various types of ventilators with a focus on the various ventilator modes and types of ventilator cycles. Also presented is the topic of pressure support ventilation (PSV)
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Mechanical Ventilation Explained Clearly | 4 of 5
- Dr. Roger Seheult illustrates ventilator settings related to various clinical scenarios in video 4 of 5 on mechanical ventilation. Examples include managing ...
Mechanical Ventilation Explained Clearly | 4 of 5 - YouTube
- Dr. Roger Seheult illustrates ventilator settings related to various clinical scenarios in video 4 of 5. Examples include managing COPD (chronic obstructive ...
Mechanical Ventilation Explained Clearly | 2 of 5
- Understand mechanical ventilation with this clear explanation by Dr. Roger Seheult. The discussion on ventilator modes including AC, PEEP, CPAP, and others i...
Mechanical Ventilation Explained Clearly - YouTube
- Understand mechanical ventilation with this clear explanation by Dr. Roger Seheult. Includes a discussion on simplifying the different modes of ventilation (...
Weaning Mechanical Ventilation with Dr. Cavallazzi
- Dr. Rodrigo Cavallazzi discusses steps toward ventilator liberation including spontaneous breathing trial and other parameters to indicate readiness to wean....