New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
1.2 Cell Physiology
This is my first presentation in PPt2010, I have always used 2003. Yes, I use the word "uuuhhhhh" 500 times, I'll fix that with the next recording... but I w...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cell Membrane - The Lipid Bilayer
- What is a lipid, how does it form a membrane? What is a fluid mosaic model, and other structures in the inner membrane leaflet?
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Effects of Cancer 1
- Discuss the effects of cancer, as they relate to the underlying cell physiology. In particular, we discuss how genetic mutations lead to the creation of aber...
Cell Membrane V Membrane Dynamics
- More Anatomy Lessons : https://www.youtube.com/user/AnatomyProfStudent Anatomy video Anatomy vagin Anatomy penis Anatomy prof students Anatomy videos medical...
Introduction to Cancer Biology (Part 4): Angiogenesis
- As the tumor grows, it eventually reaches a size where it requires additional vasculature in order to sustain continued growth. To achieve this, tumor cells ...
Introduction to Cancer Biology (Part 2): Loss of Apoptosis
- Apoptosis or "programmed cell death" is a mechanism by which organisms limit the growth and replication of cells. Loss of apoptosis is one of the key mechani...
Standard cell potential and the equilibrium constant
- Visit us (http://www.khanacademy.org/science/healthcare-and-medicine) for health and medicine content or (http://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/mcat) for MCAT...