New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Using sedation for shoulder dislocation muscle spasm
This video shows a shoulder reduction being attempted, using non-sedating methods. However, it is unsuccessful, and eventually a touch of sedation is used to...
Help by adding tags...
- Shoulder Dislocations Ben Savage
Fracture-Dislocation right shoulder
- This image shows a dislocated shoulder with a fracture through the surgical neck of humerus. The patient is at high risk of axillary nerve injury. The axillary nerve supplies deltoids but this is d...
- This is a nice video for explaining the shoulder examination and referencing potential findings to common injuries or complaints. It follows the typical look, feel move, special test structure.
Shoulder dislocation: to operate or rehabilitate? Prof Bob McCormack (Olympic physician)
- Stream Shoulder dislocation: to operate or rehabilitate? Prof Bob McCormack (Olympic physician) by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Shoulder Dislocation Talk given by Neil Cunningham at ICEM 2012
- Dr Neil Cunningham gives a talk at the International Conference on Emergency Medicine - Dublin, Ireland 2012
Animation of shoulder dislocation and relocation biomechanics
- This is an animation of the biomechanics involved in relocating a dislocated shoulder. Website www.shoulderdislocation.net