New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Emergency Medicine UK: Working, Training and Standards
UK Emergency Medicine site: CEM, EMTA and FASGEM. This website gives information about working, training and standards of care in emergence medicine in Britain.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- We aim to engage students in the key issues facing the medical profession, as it evolves to meet the changing needs of the population.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Includes news, articles and summaries.
Home - Quality Improvement Database
- QuID's primary aim is to make it easier for good practice to be reported and shared. The secondary aim of QuID is to provide an educational experience for students and junior healthcare professiona...
Finals Countdown - Amateur Transplants
- Back by popular demand, I have uploaded my video for the fantastic but little-known Amateur Transplants song "Finals Countdown" again, but this time it's bee...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...