New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Subsidies key in improving sanitation, new study finds
With poor sanitation estimated to cause 280,000 deaths per year worldwide, improving sanitation is a key policy goal in many developing countries.
Help by adding tags...
Water and sanitation and their impact on health
- Short presentation explaining the basics of water and sanitation and why the health community should be concerned with these issues
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
WHO | WHO/UNICEF highlight need to further reduce gaps in access to improved drinking water and sanitation
- Inequalities in access to improved drinking water and sanitation facilities still persist around the world
WHO | Lack of sanitation for 2.4 billion people is undermining health improvements
- Lack of progress on sanitation threatens to undermine the child survival and health benefits from gains in access to safe drinking water, warn WHO and UNICEF in a report tracking access to drinking...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.