New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Research shows women trying hard to avoid unwanted pregnancy
Most women experiencing unwanted pregnancy report they used a contraceptive at the time they conceived, data released by the British Pregnancy Advisory Service (bpas) shows.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
One-third of women with ADHD report being sexually abused during childhood
- Adults who have ADHD are much more likely to report they were sexually and physically abused before they turned 16 than their peers without ADHD, according to a new study from researchers at...
Bacteria Mind Map
Research reveals more than half of young women who have abortions were using contraception when they fell pregnant
- Reproductive health charity Marie Stopes UK has launched the findings of the first research in the UK into the contraceptive use of women aged 16-24 having one or more abortions.
Alzheimer's Research UK report reveals dementia hits women hardest
- The impact of dementia is being felt disproportionately by women, according to a new report published by Alzheimer's Research UK, the UK's leading dementia research charity.
Disabled girls are vulnerable to abuse by carers and partners because of their isolation and incapacity, research says
- Disabled girls and women are vulnerable to abuse by carers and partners because of their isolation and physical incapacity, new research says.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more