New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
ADHD plus childhood trauma heightens risk for self-harm, suicide
Findings add to growing body of evidence that environmental factors contribute to negative psychosocial outcomesYoung women with ADHD who have been exposed to abuse...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Stroke survivors are 'at double the risk of attempting suicide'
- People who survive strokes are reportedly twice as likely to attempt suicide than the general population, and they are most at risk during the first 2 years following a stroke.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Ex-military personnel who serve less than 4 years 'are at increased risk of suicide'
- Personnel who separate from military service after a short period are at increased risk of suicided compared with peers who serve for 4 years or longer.
Young Men at Much Higher Risk for Suicide Than Young Women
- Young men are far more likely to commit suicide than young women across all racial/ethnic groups in the United States.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more