New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
ADHD 'doubles the risk of early death'
The symptoms of ADHD itself increase the risk of a premature death, in addition to a raised risk of substance use, a large study shows. Relative risk of early death was doubled.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
PCU Think Tank 1 | 06 - Multimodality Therapy for High-Risk Disease
- Multimodality Therapy for High-Risk Disease
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials