New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Almost 1 in 5 adults with epilepsy may have symptoms of ADHD, study finds
A new study is the first to report that nearly 1 in 5 adults with epilepsy may also have ADHD, which may have implications for the treatment of epileptic patients.
Help by adding tags...
SMC accepts Stivarga (regorafenib) for use in Scotland for the treatment of adult patients with gastrointestinal stromal tumours (GIST)
- The Scottish Medicines Consortium (SMC) has announced that Stivarga® (regorafenib) has been accepted for use within NHS Scotland for the treatment of adult patients with unresectable or...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Making a Strong Recommendation for Adult Vaccination
- Learn how to strengthen vaccine recommendations for adult patients, including videos demonstrating quick and effective ways to share compelling information.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- Spectrum of antimicrobials