New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cellular signals for pain fine tune neurons' sensitivity to opiods
At the cellular level, pain and pain relief are caused by two different signaling pathways.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Sensitivity Specificity: Easy Epidemiology Difference Spin Snout Test
- Tutorial teaching sensitivity vs. specificity, including SPIN and SNOUT mnemonics. Learn the difference between sensitive and specific tests, for medical health science students. Please SUBSCRIBE: ...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Sensitivity and Specificity Explained Clearly
- Understand sensitivity and specificity with this clear explanation by Dr. Roger Seheult. Includes tips on remembering the differences between true positive, ...
Antifungal Sensitivity Testing
- Anti fungal Sensitivity Testing
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...