New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Adolescent drinking affects adult behavior through long-lasting changes in genes
Binge-drinking during adolescence may perturb brain development at a critical time and leave lasting effects on genes and behavior that persist into adulthood.
Help by adding tags...
Brain scans link frontal abnormalities to suicidal behaviors in adolescents, young adults
- Abnormalities in the prefrontal cortex and related brain areas are observed in adolescents who have attempted suicide, according to a report at the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Mentally stepping back from problems helps youth deal with negative emotions
- Adolescence is a time of frequent and intense emotional experiences, but some youth handle their emotions better than others. Why do some young people react adaptively while others ruminate?
Positive Mood 'Contagious' in Teens, Depression Is Not
- Positive, healthy, mood states can be 'contagious' and are linked to reduced risk for, and recovery from, depression in teens. However, depressive mood does not appear to have the same influence.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)