New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Testing for egg allergies can be done with pasteurised raw egg
New research has found that pasteurised raw egg contains the same main allergens as fresh raw egg, and is therefore still the safest option for testing for allergies.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The pathophysiology of different hypersensitivity reactions.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Boy Gets Food Allergies from Blood Transfusion
- A boy with no previous allergies suddenly found himself allergic to nuts and fish after receiving a blood transfusion for a medical condition.
A new ultrasensitive test for peanut allergies
- Current peanut allergy tests are not very reliable when it comes to diagnosing the severity of an individual's allergic reaction, which can range from hives to life-threatening anaphylactic...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials