New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Food allergy: a burden carried by more than 17 million Europeans
With more than 17 million of Europeans suffering from allergies1, food allergy is one of the most common allergic diseases.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- A short, 16-slide presentation on the topic of immunologically-mediated food allergies, both IgE and call mediated types. Covers the epidemiology, aetiology, pathophysiology, presentation, his...
Bacteria Mind Map
- The new and expanded second edition of this popular volume covers the common and uncommon rheumatic disorders encountered in practice, discussed on rounds, and found on exams. Each chapter reviews ...
Triple x Syndrome
- Are patients suffering from triple x syndrome fertile or infertile??
Boy Gets Food Allergies from Blood Transfusion
- A boy with no previous allergies suddenly found himself allergic to nuts and fish after receiving a blood transfusion for a medical condition.
A new ultrasensitive test for peanut allergies
- Current peanut allergy tests are not very reliable when it comes to diagnosing the severity of an individual's allergic reaction, which can range from hives to life-threatening anaphylactic...