New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Eating peanuts during infancy may protect against allergy
A new study suggests eating peanuts regularly before the age of 11 months can protect most babies at high risk of developing peanut allergy.
Help by adding tags...
Toxic Alcohol Ingestion
- Highlights and pearls on toxic alcohol ingestion from the EBMedicine article, "Toxic Alcohols: Not Always A Clear-Cut Diagnosis"
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Eating a bowl of quinoa every day can help you live longer
- A DIET high in whole grains and cereal fibres reduces the risk of cancer, heart disease and diabetes, a study finds.
Eating more peanuts may reduce your mortality risk by 21 percent
- Eating more peanuts may reduce your mortality risk by 21 percent
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.