New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Breastfeeding may influence immune system development in early life
In a series of studies, researchers identify a number of factors - such as breastfeeding - that may influence a baby's gut bacteria composition and their likelihood of allergies.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Everything you need to know about breastfeeding
- Ask Bundoo allows you to ask private questions to our doctors and healthcare experts. Questions can be purchased singly or in packages.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.