New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Scientists find potential cause of Alzheimer's in immune system
Using mice with human-like immune systems, a new study shows that certain immune cells in the brain chew up an important amino acid in the early stages of Alzheimer's.
Help by adding tags...
Immune system selectively disarmed by gum disease bacteria
- The human body is comprised of roughly 10 times more bacterial cells than human cells.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Scientists have built artificial neurons that fully mimic human brain cells
- They could supplement our brain function.
Lymphatic and Immune System Map
Overview of the Immune System
- This video gives a great overview of the cells and functions of the immune system in response to a pathogen.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...