New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Maternal stress increases development of fetal neuroblastoma in animal model
While genetics play a substantial role in development of neuroblastoma, scientists say that something else is in play that elevates the risk: stress.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
A common nerve protein elevated in aggressive neuroblastomas
- A protein produced by nerve cells appears to be elevated in the blood of those with an aggressive form of neuroblastoma.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Scientists discover protein that boosts immunity to viruses and cancer
- Scientists have discovered a protein that plays a central role in promoting immunity to viruses and cancer, opening the door to new therapies.
Angelina Jolie: Double Credit as a Role Model After Double Operations
- With the recognition that 5 to 10 percent of cancers ar...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.