New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Depression often co-occurs with joint diseases
Those suffering from depressive symptoms have an increased risk for physical diseases, especially for arthrosis and arthritis.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. JIA information | Patient
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis can be known as Still's disease, juvenile arthritis, juvenile chronic arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. More about Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Suffering from abuse during childhood increases the chances of depression, above all in those adults who are genetically predisposed
- An international research project led by scientists from the University of Granada has demonstrated that the risk of suffering from depression due to abuse during childhood is significantly...
Double Trouble: Depression Plus Diabetes Boosts Dementia Risk
- Depression and diabetes raise the risk for dementia. Together they post the greatest risk, particularly in individuals younger than 65 years.
The Farmer with Arthritis or Bursitis | Dr Philip Gardiner's Blog
- A lighthearted reflection on encounters with Irish farmers with arthritis, bursitis and assorted other problems.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...