New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
UF study finds vitamin D can affect pain, movement in obese osteoarthritis patients
Got milk? If you are overweight and have osteoarthritis, you may want to bone up on your dairy products that have vitamin D.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Caterpillar fungus could hold the key to relieving the pain of osteoarthritis
- A drug from a parasitic mushroom that lives on caterpillars could become an effective new painkiller for people with osteoarthritis within the next six years, according to UK researchers.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Study: Hip replacement an excellent option to relieve pain in juvenile arthritis patients
- Implant lasts at least 10 years in 85 percent of patientsHip replacement is often performed in patients with juvenile arthritis when their joints have been severely...
Fibromyalgia pain and fatigue reduced by vitamin D supplementation
- Patients with fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS) typically have widespread chronic pain and fatigue.
Rational Biological Source Of Pain Found In The Skin Of Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Fibromyalgia, a painful condition affecting approximately 10 million people in the U.S., is not imaginary after all, as some doctors have believed.
Paracetamol should remain the first line option for persistent pain
- Persistent pain in older people is a serious problem that is often undermanaged.1 Osteoarthritis disproportionately affects older people, yet they are often under-represented in trials. Furthermore...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals