New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
First blood test for osteoarthritis could soon be available
The first blood test for osteoarthritis could soon be developed, thanks to research by the University of Warwick.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Great tutorial covering types, symptoms and commonly affected areas.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Early detection of osteoarthritis via blood test in sight, says study
- There is currently no blood test for early-stage osteoarthritis. Now, a new study shows it is possible to detect a biomarker of the disease in the blood before bone damage occurs.
Nighttime gout attack risk more than two times higher than in the daytime
- Novel research reveals that the risk of acute gout attacks is more than two times higher during the night or early morning hours than it is in the daytime.
Rheumatology Research Highlights - Winter 2015
- Rheumatology Research Highlights provides important medical evidence that focuses on rheumatic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, juvenile...
Arthritis Research UK Centre: Putting osteoarthritis in the spotlight
- Stream Arthritis Research UK Centre: Putting osteoarthritis in the spotlight by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Osteoarthritis Of The Fingers, Heberden's Nodes - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing osteoarthritis of the fingers - Heberden's nodes, Bouchard's nodes. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebrah...