New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
MMR vaccine and autism: study finds 'no harmful association'
In a study of more than 95,000 children, researchers found no link between the MMR vaccine and greater risk of autism, even among children at higher risk for the condition.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
MMR Vaccine Not Linked to Autism, Even in High-Risk Kids
- Receipt of the MMR vaccine was not linked to an increased risk for autism spectrum disorder, even when older siblings had the disorder, a new study has shown.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
'Digital Puppeteer': making learning fun for children with autism - Autism Daily Newscast
- Carson City, Nev. — In what can be called a breakthrough in teaching children with autism, live animator expert Gary Jesch came up with something that will catch the attention of both typically dev...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials