New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Violent video games not linked to aggression in adults with autism
Effects of violent games on aggression are similar for adults with and without autism, study findsFollowing the 2012 shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, some in the media...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Aggression in young male prisoners can be reduced by treating ADHD
- An international research consortium, including a biologist from Leicester, has heard that aggression in young male prisoners can be reduced by treating ADHD.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Could story-based video games help people with autism?
- New research finds that nonviolent, story-based games may boost players' 'theory of mind' - the ability to accurately assess other people's mental states.
Study shows less aggressive behavior toward strangers in autism spectrum disorder model
- While aggression toward caregivers and peers is a challenge faced by many individuals and families dealing with autism, there has been much speculation in the media over the possibility of...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteria Mind Map
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more